Convergence with the Government and other Organisations
Agragamee is a strong advocate of a collaborative raltionship with the Government agencies and the Panchayati Raj Institutions on the one hand, and with civil society organizations on the other. During the past few decades it has been ample demonstrated. The tribal areas and the drought-prone areas need some kind of concerted effort by people, the institutions of self-governance, the government and the NGOs alike to accelerate the process of development and change. Agragamee has always extended the hand of cooperation to government agencies and PRIs to maximize their impact of the programmes.
- Member of the General Body, CAPART, New Delhi
- Partner with Ministry of Human Resource Development for State Resource Centres for Adult Eductaion
- General Council member of National Elementary Education Mission
- Member of Project Steering Committee of Orissa Tribal Development Project.
- Partner NGO with NABARD for Wadi Project
- Member of planning committee on State Water Policy
- Member of State Level steering committee for Protection of Reserved Forest ad Protected Forest Areas, Department of Environment and Forests
- Government of Odisha
- Member of Executive committee, Society for Welfare of Child Labour, Rayagada
- Our collaborations with other NGOs include networks at both state and national levels. They can be accessed here.